Noah

Noah
6th Grade

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here We Go

So, I'm new at this so bear with me.  I thought I would start a blog on a day in the life of autism.  Our life is never dull, and each day brings a new situation.  I thought maybe this would help anyone who doesn't really understand autism.  Some days I may post something funny that happened and some days I may vent my frustrations.  One thing I know for sure is that God allowed this into our lives for a very specific purpose.  It may have been to show me the true meaning of unconditional love.  Days that I am at my breaking point, I talk to God and I know that He didn't decide to allow Noah to have autism just to make his life harder.  He didn't allow Noah to have autism to make my life harder.  He allowed it for His glory. 

I can just see us in heaven with our Savior, and Noah will be able to look Him in the eye to thank Him for what He has done.  I also can see on the new Heaven and Earth, Noah being able to talk to everybody without fear of being rejected.  I long for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment